C++ Software Engineer - Denmark
Do you want to be part of an exciting growing Danish Company with about 300 employees with different internationally background working with Robot Technology?
As a Software Engineer in Front office (hereafter SEF) you will be part of a highly skilled and passionate technical team, where the goal is to support the clients (Distributors) and High Level teams. This is done by solving software and mechanic problems. The ambition is that Front Office use around 20% of their time on development related to new features and requests from clients and 80% of their time on bugfix-ing.
SEF will have external and internal contact with non-developers and people with different technical back-grounds. The right candidate for this position has a passion for finding bugs and solve it. As a part of the Scrum-team SEF will also work cross-functionally with other SW developers, UX Experts and Test.
The Company is based in Denmark.
Main task and responsibilities
- Bugfixing: Understand the problem, find the bug and solve it
- Percentage share of the job: about 80%
- Solution Design and code new features: Covert client requests to functional solutions by designing and coding new features
- Percentage share of the job: about 15%
- Testing: Do automatic testing and responsible for delivery to DevOps (Percentage share of the job: about 5%)
Key Performance Indicators
- Find the bugs and and solve them
- Recognize and communicate tendency in bugs and new opportunities to the business and colleagues
- Keep deadlines and prioritize workload
- Attractive salary, employment contract, pension, internet, cell-phone, health insurance,
- Minimum 4 years working experience as developer from manufacturing or industrial industry
- Profound C++ knowledge and experience
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and architecture
- Experience working with other peoples code
- Linux user experience (e.g. ssh, grep, etc.)
- Relevant frameworks (e.g. Swing, OSGi, JUnit, etc.)
- Experienced in test driven development and continues integration
- Preferable experience with Developer tools (e.g. svn, Maven, Tomcat, IDEs, etc.)
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Passionate: Passionated and excited by working with this technology and want to change the industry
- Lead oneself: Is independent and has the ability to prioritise your own work day
- Communication skills: Good communications skills, discuss challenges in the team and ability to communicate with other developers (also on the client-side), UX, managers, testers and robot-specialists
- Team-work: Strong collaboration and team-work mindset. Contributes e.g. with relevant knowledge, which other team-members can use and have benefit from and engage constructively with other areas inside R&D
- Committed/Proactive: Is committed, proactive and persistent. Keeps a cool head also under changing and pressure conditions
The job is based in Denmark. This is a permanent position with possibility of further growth within international, fast developing company. We support the candidate with relocation and accomodation. The initial interview will be held on Skype or in Warsaw, the final interview will be held in Denmark
If interested in please send us your c.v. with current picture and short, motivation letter: e-mail: biuro|apid.eu| |biuro|apid.eu