Chef de partie - Belgium, Antwerpen area
Our Client is one of the top quality hotels in Belgium, located in Antwerp area. Restaurant offers delicious meals and snacks and a huge selection of liquors with a good price/quality ratio. And this while listening to soft jazz and lounge music.
To extend the kitchen team we are looking for:
CHEF DE PARTIE (M / F)
Reports to the (sous) Chef. Works under supervision with regards to either cold/warm dishes or desserts
Mise-en-place, preparation and composition of dishes.
MAIN TASKS :
- Mise-en-place of dishes;
- Cleaning, washing, peeling and cooking of vegetables/fruit;
- Preparing sauces, soups, starters, salads, desserts etc; Baking (basic methods) and cutting;
- Ensuring the hygienic preservation of food; Cleaning of equipment and work environment;
- Ensuring order and neatness in the kitchen; Respecting all safety standards during work;
- Ordering, accepting and controling of deliveries (under supervision of the (sous) Chef).
POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
- Minimal secondary school graduate;
- Affinity/experience within the kitchen;
- Proper mastering of Dutch and/or English/or German language;
- Decent communicative and social skills;
- Able to work individually, innovatively and enterprising;
- Orderly, flexible (no nine-to-five mentality) and representative;
- Service and guest minded work attitude with a sense of responsibility.
An alternating job with lot of dynamics and responsibilities and a salary in conformity with the market. On top of this we offer
- A permanent contract (with 3 month probation), including a 13th month salary;
- Salary: 13 euro/hour and 38 hours/week
- Full re-imbursement of public transport costs;
- After 6 months of employment, meal vouchers of 6 euro a day (net);
- Extensive training package. Possibility of further development.
- Access to fitness and sauna;
- Staff discount on several services etc;
- Support in finding proper accomodation;
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Somebody who has gained already experience within similar hotels and/or positions.
- You have a ‘can-do mentality’ and always aim to strengthen the team spirit.
- You have a service minded attitude, you are eager to learn, you work efficiently and taking-down challenges doesn’t scare you.
- You are representative and stress immune; you lead by example and are sharp on details
If this profile appeal to you , please send us your CV with current photo. Please add you Skype id – the initial interviews will be organized on Skype.
In e-mail title please add “CDP-Belgium”