React.js Developer – remote work
React.js Developer needed for one of our exciting projects run by our Danish Client. We need you, not only for making our Client project better by implementing new features but also for ensuring stability to existing customers by maintaining current components.
We are proud to say, that today …
our frontend project is built on React.js. From the backend that exposes an open REST API using modules like Express and Passport to the different frontends built with React and Browserify. You’ll be able to work with the latest technologies like RabbitMQ for message queuing and WebRTC which is used for streaming video and audio through a Media Server.
So if you bring …
- An open (sourced) mind and a fast moving problem solving attitude.
- Great experience with React.js.
- Some understanding of WebRTC, MongoDB, REST, JSON and RabbitMQ are welcome
- An understanding of streaming technologies.
We offer …
- A fantastic international team, each speaking a different language – but we have finally settled on speaking English in the office, to the relief of many.
- The opportunity to develop within fast growing environment within new technologies.
- Remote work on part-time or full time option.
- Cooperation based on invoicing (B2B) or freelance-task contract.
If interested in please send us your c.v. in English (including your Skype id) and following information:
- Availability per week (how many hours you can spend on our project per week)
- Your salary expectations
- Possible starting data
Application should be sent to: biuro|apid.eu| |biuro|apid.eu