Test Manager - Denmark
Our Client is a international innovative company specializing in Robot Technology. Currently to R&D Department we are looking for experienced Test Manager. The job requires relocation to Denmark. We support the right candidate with relocations.
Position Summary: Test Manager
The Company want to take their test strategy and execution to the next level and is therefore seeking a Test Manager (TM), who can lead that journey. The ambition is to use structured test methods and processes as well as automated testing.
The new TM, located in the R&D department, will be responsible for establishing test strategy, testing policies, and ensure implementation. Depending of TM’s experience and profile this position involves people management responsibilities for the R&D testers (4) or leading a virtual team of testers in an agile environment.
By inspiring testers and developers with the benefits of the new improved test model, methodology and process, TM will ensure ownership in the organisation. Establishing measurements and metrics for process improvement and ensuring a sustained focus on the qualitative aspect of the projects are also part of TM’s responsibilities.
Main task and responsibilities
- Assessment of the current state of testing (set-up, tools, test coverage, need of automatisation)
- Definition of the future test state and test organization
- Inspire and guide the organization and project team during the development process
- Preparation of test strategy
- Preparation of test plans
- Management of test run from project start to finish
- Guidance of testers
- Reporting of Test
- Quality check of projects including ensuring implementation of:
- Test strategy and test plans
- Schedules and estimates
- Automation of test script
- Test design and test cases
- Test documentation
- Measurements and metrics for process improvement
Key Performance Indicators
- The performance expectations include the ability to
- Set the bar for "testing" and constructively challenge current level of testing
- Define the level need to reach
- Make a plan/roadmap to the desired state
- Set targets, metrics and dates for process improvement
- Get an overview of the state of test for a “secret project”
- Propose quick fixes
- Manage, coach and lead current team of testers towards a unified way of testing
- Employment contract, attractive base salary, pension, pc, internet, mobile phone, health insurance.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Test Manager and, in addition, more than three years’ experience with software testing and testing of complex user interfaces.
- Experience from agile development, preferable scrum.
- Experience with testing tools and testing techniques as structured test, usability testing and automatic testing
- Knowledge of Linux and basic scripting.
It is a further advantage, but not a requirement, that the TM has experience with:
- Testing of both SW and HW products. Experience with testing of electronic or mechanical products
- ISTQB certification, like Advanced Test Manager. Alternatively ISEB, TMap NEXT certification
- People management (several years of documented experience will be required if you want to take people management responsibility).
Proficiency in written and spoken English.
The job is based in Denmark. This is a permanent position with possibility of further growth within international, fast developing company. We support the candidate with relocation and accommodation. The initial interview will be held on Skype or in Warsaw, the final interview will be held in Denmark.
If interested in, please send us your c.v. in English (with name of the position in a “Subject”)